Business Development Executive / Manager
We are looking for a suitable candidate who has the relevant working experience in sales.
Experience in the healthcare industry, pharmaceutical sector or medical device are preferred, but not mandatory
He or she can initiate and lead sales efforts that will best advance our company’s vision, mission and goals.
- Understand financial requirements of the company and give support to drive its financial targets whenever possible.
- Execute industry-specific sales strategy and tactics.
- Understand the profile of target audiences, develop sales channels and leads, follow through to convert leads to sales, driving to meet sales targets.
- Major Responsibilities:
- Meet sales targets on monthly basis and visit clinics at key locations.
- Develop sales leads to secure meetings for sales presentations/pitch.
- Manage and maintain key accounts.
- Search for relevant conferences for public speaking opportunities to enhance credibility and visibility of the company.
- Execute cost-effective activities and projects to minimise costs.
- Supporting function
- Conduct research to understand the landscape and competition.
- Develop sales materials, collaterals & promotional programs, as well as compile an event calendar on sales activities throughout the year.
- Maintain all sales material in good order.
- Maintain relationships with the clients and support customer relations.
- Participate in trade shows & seminars to bring about awareness of our program.
- Ability to execute marketing tactics targeting the right audiences to generate sales leads.
- Help build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, partners, corporate clients and relevant parties within the industry.
We are looking for an individual who are/has:
Required Qualifications/ Experience:
- Sales experience in the healthcare industry, pharmaceutical sector or medical device are preferred, but not mandatory
- Result-oriented, driving to achieve goals and demonstrate success
- Ability to multi-task with high energy
- A passion for health care & prevention of disease
- Organised and disciplined
- A team player and flexible
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Job Type: Full-time
- Education: University Degree
- Language: Excellent in oral and written English
- PC skills: Microsoft Office, Excel and Powerpoint