Electrical / Mechatronics Engineer
- Provide technical support & assist Manager in project planning, co-ordination and oversee all site activities
- To prepare all Engineering documents, drawings, RA, Method statement for all necessary work for approval in a timely manner, Review comments and make revision if necessary.
- Drafting and design product circuitry
- To design and build integrated IoT system
- To issue final specification for PR and purchase order.
- Negotiate with vendors and subcontractors to ensure budget and terms and condition of purchase are met.
- To liaise and monitor vendors and subcontractors, for the timely delivery of goods, equipment, and fabricated items.
- Commissioning of installation and equipment to the required specification and quality.The works have to be conducted in a timely and safe manner
- To liaise with Consultants, Owner and Approving Authority on their engineering request.
- To attend technical meeting to help resolve technical issue.
- To plan and schedule work activities at site in accordance to master program and ensure work is conducted in a timely and safe manner.
- Ensure the achievement of high safety and quality standards for site construction activities
- Other duties as and when assigned
- Bachelor / Masters / Ph.D in Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronics
- Fresh Graduates may apply
- Full time position